Friday 27 November 2015

Hello, world!


Hi, stranger!

Nice to meet you. I’m Talia Grace: a self-confessed crazy cat lady from South Wales.

So, a little bit about myself... I'm a 19-year-old creative writing student and a total eyeliner addict. When I’m not spending my time daydreaming, you'll probably find me crying over fictional characters or watching YouTube videos of kittens.

I’ve been wanting to take up blogging for a while now, but my final push didn’t come until quite recently. One of my university assignments actually requires me to write a blog post, so I decided I ought to finally take the plunge and set up my own blog!

Come and join me on this little adventure. It’ll be fun – I promise!

Talk to you soon!

Love,

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more on your blog! Cute post too x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...